My Favorite Tools for Running My Business
*Dubsado - get 20% off your first month
Dubsado is a one-stop shop system and what's even better, it allows me to automate my client intake process.
Asana is a FREE and amazing tool I use with all my clients. It's where I can assign tasks, input deadlines and keep communication in one place. It's very easy to use, so it's not a hassle to get your clients on board.
My favorite email marketing service.
Annette's shop not only offers legal templates specifically for designers, but they're also easy to follow. When I purchased the design contract, she threw in amazing bonuses!
This is the best tool for non-designers. It has everything you need to create simple graphics for social media or your website. Canva for Work (the paid version) allows me to store my brand colors and I highly recommend it for solopreneurs and bloggers.
Keep all your files stored in the cloud-based software.
Easy to schedule clients for a consultation or coaching call.
Create Your Six Figure Brand Story from Celinne da Costa
- This was one of the most eye opening courses I've taken. Celinne is a brand story coach who helps you get crystal clear on your target audience, your vision, values and the content that will drive value. She makes you dive super deep to help you figure out your "why." I couldn't recommend this course enough.
*Instagram for Success from Helene Sula
- Not sure how to build your Instagram from the ground up? Or looking to grow your following even more? This course will help you get there. Helene has more than 100,000 Instagram followers and guides you through the backend of Instagram, how to edit photos, when to post, and how to authentically engage with your audience.
Organize and Automate from Nesha Woolery
- This is a course geared towards helping designers streamline their business and it honestly blew my expectations out of the water. I learned so much and as a newbie designer, I felt so much more confident with my client process.
Dubsado in a Day from Nesha Woolery
- I wanted a one-stop shop system for invoicing, sending contracts and bookkeeping. Dubsado can have a learning curve, which is why I took the leap and purchased this course. Nesha walks you through each element of Dubsado's backend and how it can be used for your design business. She even walks through how to automate your client intake process step-by-step with email scripts...game changer!
- Want to work online and travel the world? These girls will show you how (no, really). I purchased the Design Skills Course, the Tech Skills Course, and the Work Online and Travel the World Course. It's easy to say that these girls have changed my life and are the reason I was able to walk away from my unfulfilling day job.
*These contain affiliate links, but I promise I only promote products I love! If you make a purchase through an affiliate link, I make a commission at no extra cost to you.